Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to Nor Cal Lifestyle!

Northern California! From Mt. Shasta in the north,  scenic Monterey and Carmel to the south, Yosemite Valley to the east, San Francisco and wine country to the west, Northern California has it all.

Hi, my name is David Revelle. I've lived in Northern California all my life and I love where I live! There is so much to see and do in this part of the state and it is my desire to share my experiences with you. I will be sharing stories, articles, pictures and recipes and much more as we take this journey together.

My background is as a professional chef with some experience as a travel writer and amateur photographer. You can expect many articles on food and wine as well as fun places to visit.


Spring is just around the corner. How do I know? A visit to a local farmer's market tells me so! Artichokes, Asparagus, Spring Garlic and Strawberries are setting next to winter vegetables.

I'm dedicating my next post to the lovable thistle, artichokes! What does Marilyn Monroe and artichokes have in common? How do you prepare a fresh artichoke? Come back for answers to these questions plus and receive a few recipes to try out on your friends. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment